Monday, September 21, 2009

Copyright

I’ve mentioned this before, but it really frustrates me when people violate copyright law. I own the copyright to 21st Century Housewife© and it is clearly posted as below on both this site and on www.recipesfromthe21stcenturyhousewife.blogspot.com-
©April Harris
2003 - 2009
All Rights Reserved
April Harris has asserted her right under the Copyrights, Designs and Patents Act 1988 as the author of the work contained on this website and to be identified as The 21st Century Housewife.
 
My website www.21stcenturyhousewife.com has been up and running since 2003, and that is when I registered the copyright. I also own the trade mark on the front page of the site.

All these are registered under international law and using the name 21st Century Housewife is a violation of that. Anyone can be a 21st Century Housewife, by virtue of being a housewife in the 21st century - but I am THE 21st Century Housewife©.

Copyright infringement is not nice. It’s like copying in school, or trying to steal someone’s identity, and it is very unkind, unethical and furthermore, it is illegal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.