Monday, June 28, 2010

Meet Me On Monday Number 3

Every week at Meet Me on Monday, Java asks five questions and folks link up with their answers.  If you want to join in, click on the linky at the bottom of this post.  If you are visiting from Meet Me On Monday, I'm April Harris and I've been blogging at The 21st Century Housewife since 2002.  This blog here is kind of a mini version of that main site.  I also blog at The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen, my food and cooking blog.  Anyway, here goes with the questions:-


1.  Are you a collection of anything?
I’m not actively collecting, but I have a large collection of antique china, teacups, silverware and crystal.  With a couple of exceptions, all the pieces have been given to me and most have been in the family for years and years.  

2.  Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Only my ears, and I had those done when I was about twelve.  I’m pretty conservative!  

3.  What’s your favourite salad dressing?
I love salad dressings with balsamic vinegar.

4.  What was the last thing that you ate?  
I had this Balsamic Apple and Walnut Salad for lunch.  (Click here for the recipe.)





5.  What was the last movie that you saw?  

I watched “It’s Complicated” on the plane on our way to San Francisco in May.  I really enjoyed it!

4 comments:

  1. thanks for checking out my blog. I agree that it'"not just a housewife". We are the rock for our families and spread "our pebbles" to many directions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a lovely way of describing it :-) Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for stopping by... apples and walnuts always taste great in a salad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That salad sounds yummy! I will have to try it. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.