1. Are you a collection of anything?
I’m not actively collecting, but I have a large collection of antique china, teacups, silverware and crystal. With a couple of exceptions, all the pieces have been given to me and most have been in the family for years and years.
2. Do you have any tattoos or piercings?
Only my ears, and I had those done when I was about twelve. I’m pretty conservative!
3. What’s your favourite salad dressing?
I love salad dressings with balsamic vinegar.
4. What was the last thing that you ate?
I had this Balsamic Apple and Walnut Salad for lunch. (Click here for the recipe.)
5. What was the last movie that you saw?
I watched “It’s Complicated” on the plane on our way to San Francisco in May. I really enjoyed it!