Monday, July 26, 2010

Meatless Monday



Having not been in my kitchen properly for over two weeks, I am struggling for a Meatless Monday post. However I follow BBC Good Food Magazine on Twitter and they posted a really helpful link today that I’d like to share with you.  BBC Good Food are one of the UK’s leading food and drink magazines and a great source of inspiration for beginning cooks, those who are really experienced in the kitchen and anyone in between.

Even if you don’t live in the UK, you can go to the Good Food website and browse their huge selection of recipes, or search for recipes with ingredients you have on hand. And if you like, you can even register for free and create a virtual binder so you can save any of their recipes you want to try later. 

So if you are looking for a virtual treasure trove of Meatless Monday recipes, do click here to go to the BBC Good Food Meatless Monday link. 

Happy Meatless Monday everyone!

Linking up with:



and






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.