Sunday, October 31, 2010

Monday Musings - Volume 2




It’s that time of the week again! I’m still working on the transitions - practice makes perfect :)  By the way, this is my 600th post on The 21st Century Housewife on Blogger, so I guess this is a blogoversary of sorts! I’ve done a lot more than that on my main site, The 21st Century Housewife though, as I’ve been blogging there for eight years!

Here are the links I mentioned in this week’s vlog:-

How to get your kids to clean up their rooms from

Gold Star Wednesday From My Tiny Kitchen

Twelve Weeks of Christmas Cookies from Seaside Simplicity

Pumpkin Swirled Brownies from Family, Stamping and Food

Flapper Pie from Brenda’s Canadian Kitchen





Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.