Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ralph Lauren's New UK Website




Finally, Ralph Lauren’s designs are available to those of us who live in the UK at the click of a mouse! His new UK site, which you can visit by clicking here, is absolutely beautiful, easy to navigate and makes ordering a breeze. You can shop all his collections - womens, mens, children’s - even shoes, accessories and the home collection are available online.

And even if you are saving your pennies, the site is a delight to peruse. Beautiful video clips, access to the Ralph Lauren online magazine and the latest runway shows are all there for you to view at your leisure. There is even a wish list facility available.

I am loving Ralph Lauren’s new UK site, and I know other UK fashionistas will feel the same way. His ready-to-wear collection has always figured prominently in my wardrobe, but it was only because I often travel to the US that I found it easy to keep up to date. Now we are only a click away from the latest designs, enjoying the best of Ralph Lauren’s collections just got a whole lot easier!



The 21st Century Housewife has not been paid for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.