Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Weekend!


I hope everyone who is celebrating is having a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! There’s lots going on at my main site, so do click on the links and go visit!
Just in time for Black Friday and all that Christmas shopping, there’s my first article for the excellent new website Miss Simplee, How to Survive Holiday Shopping.
There’s also a healthy pasta dish, Cauliflower Cheese with Broccoli and Bacon.

Plus another A Dickens of A Christmas post. Remember I blogged about how to make your own Traditional Victorian Christmas Pudding? Well, I’ve just done my first post about Serving Traditional Victorian Christmas Pudding. There's another post to follow soon!

And if you haven't already, do check out this week's Monday Musings vlog and visit my new Facebook page.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.