Thursday, November 11, 2010

What's Been Happening At The 21st Century Housewife

Meanwhile, back at the main site...there's been lots going on. Here's some links to help you catch up but before I share them, I've got some news. The 21st Century Housewife now has it's own Facebook page.  It just went up yesterday, and I'd love it if you'd "Like" it :)




Plus, there's Monday Musings Volume 3 

Click here for links to all the sites and links I mentioned.


I wrote a post for Remembrance Day called Lest We Forget.


I published my first post for A Dickens of a Christmas - Traditional Victorian Christmas Pudding.



There's also a recipe for 
Easy Spanish Chicken
And a review of the beautiful and historic


Breadsall Priory
Hope you are having a great week! Watch this space for a review of my visit to the Country Living Christmas Fair and Masterchef Live as well as more recipes and inspiration!





1 comment:

  1. Oooh, the Spanish chicken looks amazing . . . I've never heard of 'Victorian pudding' before and it definitely looks interesting!

    jennaseverythingblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.