Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!


2010 has been a really interesting year. So much has happened and I have so much to be grateful for. One of those things is you, my wonderful readers. It’s such a pleasure getting to ‘know’ so many of you. The most recent statistics indicate that over 100,000 people from 83 countries worldwide visit the main 21st Century Housewife site each month and that just blows me away. It’s a long way from when I started back in 2002! I love getting your emails and I do try to reply to each and every one of them - it is so lovely to hear from you. Thank you for your interest and your wonderful support!

I am really excited about 2011. I love the New Year and the fresh start that it brings. I’m not one to make resolutions - the very sound of the word seems to set one up for failure. Instead I affirm goals - I’ll write more about that in the next few days. But for tonight, I celebrate the joys I have known in the past year and count my blessings. Although this isn’t the New Year’s Eve my family and I had planned (we were meant to be celebrating with friends but seasonal coughs and viruses have put paid to that) I am happy to be with the two people I love most in the world. I am also profoundly grateful for the wonderful blessings we enjoy.

I hope that wherever you are, you are celebrating with family and friends too and looking forward to the New Year.

Wishing everyone a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year! May you experience many blessings, your dreams fulfilled and most importantly, may you and yours have lots and lots of fun!

2 comments:

  1. I have just found your blog and have enjoyed reading over your posts. Look forward to many more great tips and recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to 'meet' you Alicia! Thank you so much for visiting and I hope you will visit again soon :) Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.