Tuesday, December 21, 2010

It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year...


And also the busiest! Click on the links to catch up with everything that is happening back on my main site The 21st Century Housewife.

Need some last minute Christmas gifts?


Click here for some easy and inexpensive ideas suitable for just about anyone.

Think it's too late to make a Christmas cake?


Try my Mincemeat and Brandy cake. It takes hardly any time to throw together, and many folks prefer it to traditional Christmas cake. 

Need a delicious and easy meat free meal?


Here's a Vegetarian Lasagne recipe even meat eaters will love. 

Wondering what to serve for breakfast on Christmas morning?


Check out my easy, make ahead Christmas Morning Breakfast Treats for a selection of recipes that the whole family will enjoy. 

Fancy a new and different cookie?


Here's my latest cookie recipe for yummy Pecan Scotchies

And for some delicious squares to finish off your dessert plate or any cookie plates you might be making to give to family and friends, check out these two family recipes that I have shared over at Miss Simplee Sufficient

Hope you are enjoying the Holiday Season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.