Thursday, December 02, 2010

Yummie Tummie



Ever wished you had a fairy godmother who could magically smooth away your figure flaws? Let’s face it, even those of us who are really comfortable with our bodies have bits we wish we could camouflage. Yet every time I’ve worn traditional shape wear I have felt so constricted and uncomfortable all I have wanted to do was take it off. Not to mention how it made me feel - absolutely anything but sexy. Luckily I’ve found a fantastic solution.

Yummie Tummie is a lightweight cotton wardrobe staple that smoothes and shapes your tummy and hips – and helps camouflage those pesky lumps and bumps, giving your midsection a beautiful smooth line. You can wear it under anything you own, but the best part is, many of the pieces can actually be worn by themselves. As well as slips and undergarments, Yummie Tummie offer dresses, t-shirts, vests and camisoles – all with comfortable shape wear built in.

Designed by Heather Thomson, an established fashion designer and celebrity stylist, Yummie Tummie is hugely popular in the US and is making a big impact over here across the pond as well.

The best thing about Yummie Tummie is that their designs are really sexy. It’s totally unlike any other shape wear on the market. And because it doesn’t look or feel like shape wear, you can avoid those Bridget Jones granny pants moments when getting undressed in front of your man.

See what I mean? This pretty design looks nothing like a traditional shape wear undergarment. The pieces - which even include some very sexy teddies - are really gorgeous, and no one would ever know they were giving you a little extra help.

The lovely people at Yummie Tummie sent me one of their fabulous ruffle t-shirts to try for myself. I was amazed by how beautifully it smoothed my figure and I have had compliments every time I have worn it. It is a comfortable and lightweight piece that I really look forward to wearing. In fact, I liked it so much I have personally purchased other items from the Yummie Tummie range since then.

Yummie Tummie is widely available in the US and also via the Yummie Tummie website, which will soon be ready to take orders from those of us who live in the UK as well. In the meantime, a good selection of the range is available in the UK online from www.asos.com ; www.mywardrobe.com and www.figleaves.com

Yummie Tummie’s RIPT torso enhancing t-shirts and undershirts for men are going down a storm too. Available both in the US and here in the UK (exclusively at www.figleaves.com) these fantastic t’s mean that men don’t have to miss out on the smoothing benefits of Yummie Tummie. UK readers may even have seen them on the popular television programme The Apprentice a few weeks ago.

I highly recommend the Yummie Tummie line, and I cannot wait until it is more widely available in the UK. It’s the perfect shape wear for 21st century women - incredibly smoothing, totally comfortable and really, really stylish.


The 21st Century Housewife was not paid for this post. I did receive a beautiful ruffle top to help me with my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.