Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Great Start to The Week



There’s a new Meatless Monday recipe back at my main blog The 21st Century Housewife today – Colourful Spicy Sweet Coleslaw is a side dish you will make again and again. It's a great way to use up ends of veggies, and it's so addictively tasty, I’ve been known to eat it standing at the fridge with a fork straight out of the bowl!!


Also, I’ve been featured on Veggie Converter’s wonderful Meatless (Vegan) Mondays today! Kristi’s blog is an excellent resource for anyone wanting to include more vegetarian and vegan meals in their diet, and especially for those who have vegetarian, omnivore and/or vegan ‘blended families’!

Here’s to a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.