Monday, February 28, 2011

More to Catch Up On


I've been really enjoying my time in California, and having lots of fun sightseeing and shopping. My husband and I just returned from a lovely weekend in the Napa Valley too (watch this space for more details). Meanwhile, there has been a lot going on back at my main site, The 21st Century Housewife.


My recipe for Colourful Sweet and Spicy Coleslaw has been featured by Rebecca Jean over at Midnight Maniac’s Meatless Mondays today.  Please do go and visit and if you have a meatless recipe you can link up to this great carnival. 


Two weekends ago we were in San Francisco and enjoyed breakfast overlooking the city at the top of the Fairmont Hotel - you can read more about our experience here.

Also do please check out some more of last week’s recipes including




Nigella Lawson’s Maple Pecan Bundt Cake


And my Haddock with Guacamole Rice – a delicious way to use up leftover guacamole.

Wishing everyone a great week! 

2 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I am your newest follower. Please stop by and say hi....and follow me too please :)
    Thanks,
    Maureen
    Areyouamom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the follow. Have followed you back on networked blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.