Thursday, March 17, 2011

Did You Miss Anything?


There’s loads going on at my main site The 21st Century Housewife this week. Please click on the links to visit so you don't miss out!

There is an easy and delicious main dish recipe for  Maple Glazed Chicken with Roasted Root Vegetables




and a wonderful risotto for vegetarians or those who are trying to eat less meat Easy Veggie Risotto for Meatless Monday


For a treat, there is Devilish Peanut Butter Cake


And please do join in on Let’s Do Brunch, Chaya from My Sweet and Savory and Bizzy B. Bakes’ recipe linky which she has now asked me to co-host with her.  Please pop by and link up your favourite breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes!


Hope you are having a great week!

1 comment:

  1. The cake just looks so yummy. I am so glad I don't have a sweet tooth, otherwise I would be 200lbs!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.