Friday, April 01, 2011

Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home


Happy Friday everyone and welcome to another edition of Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home! Once again, I’m very pleased to be co-hosting this fun foodie blog hop with Alex of A Moderate Life and Hella D of Helladelicious.

Feed Me, Tweet Me, Follow Me Home is a true blog hop. This means, that if YOU wish to run the hop on your blog, all you have to do is get the linky code from the bottom of this page and put it on your blog for your readers to join in the fun. It’s a fun and easy way to increase your followers and promote your blog.

The rules are very simple, because it is a “follow me” linky.

Just follow me on Networked Blogs (new!) or Twitter or  ‘Like’ The 21st Century Housewife on Facebook. Or you can follow me here at The 21st Century Housewife on Blogger by clicking on the ‘Followers’ box in the right hand sidebar.

Then enter your link to your blog below (you can link to your home page, Facebook page or any page on your blog you would like to bring attention to).

If you drop me an email or comment letting me know where you have followed or ‘liked’ my blogs, I will follow you back in all those places. You can use your blog badge - or any other photo from your blog that you like - as your thumbnail and you can link up any time during the week.

It’s that simple! Remember to visit the other blogs who have linked up and follow their blog or grab their tweets and RSS feed if you do not already. If you do grab their info, please leave them a comment so they know they have a new friend. If someone visits you from Feed Me, and grabs your info, please return the favour. This is a great way to make new friends, increase your followers and promote your blog, so please pass the word around or grab the linky code and pop this on your own blog too! If you’d like to pick up our cute badge to display on your own blog, please click here.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

  1. I'm back with my Sauteed Bottle Gourd and Shrimps. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.