Friday, May 27, 2011

Where Did the Week Go?

Wow, where did the week go? It’s Friday already, and here I am sitting in the British Airways lounge waiting for my flight to San Francisco with my husband and son! There’s been lots happening this week, including
My first post from this year’s Chelsea Flower Show

Let’s Do Brunch, a fun linky for your favourite breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. Add one of your own, or just check out the great recipe inspiration you will find there.



and don't forget the fun foodie blog hop for blogs, Facebook pages and Twitter, Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home! Click here to join in.
I’ll be blogging from San Francisco next week, so watch this space as usual to keep up with everything that is happening on The 21st Century Housewife. Don't forget to check out The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen as well! Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.