Wednesday, June 08, 2011

I'm Back....

I’m back home from another wonderful visit to California, and it’s been all go ever since my return. We are starting a major redecoration of our house tomorrow so I’ve been liaising with our interior designer, and having lots of things delivered in preparation. I’ve got a lot of things to get ready for the arrival of the workmen, including emptying my china cabinets…which could take some time!

Meanwhile, there’s still lots going on at the main site
Hearth and Soul Hop at the 21st Century Housewife
Please share your homemade recipes with the Hearth and Soul Blog Hop, or visit for some great inspiration for food from the hearth to feed your soul.


If you would like to make some new foodie friends and promote your blog, please come and link up to Feed Me Tweet Me Follow Me Home.

Looking for a great breakfast, lunch or brunch recipe, or have a favourite to share? Then Let’s Do Brunch is the place for you!


Hope you are having a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.