Thursday, June 02, 2011

This Week Is Going By Way Too Fast...

I'm really enjoying our week in California's Bay Area, but I'm dreading the evening of my birthday on Sunday when my son and I have to fly back home five days ahead of my husband, who is not flying back until the next Friday night. A change in my husband's schedule and my son's and my un-changeable flights caused this rather yucky situation - which could have been so much worse as originally we were thinking of us all flying back on the day before my birthday! That would have been awful as I have never been apart from my husband on my birthday since we met twenty-two years ago! I'm very grateful we have virtually the whole day together as a family before our flight in the evening.


Let's Do Brunch, the fun linky for your favourite breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes is still open. Please come along and visit either for inspiration or to link up a favourite recipe of your own.

And today is the third meeting of our new group Ina's Garden. Come along and find out more. We'd love it if you would join us.

Looking for a quick and easy version of Spaghetti and Meatballs? Click here to try mine.


My son and I are off into San Francisco today, for some sightseeing and shopping. Yesterday we visited the Monterey Bay Aquarium. I have not done a post about it yet this time, but if you click here you can see some of the wonderful things we found there on a previous visit.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.