Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Time to Catch Up

I can’t believe it’s been a whole week since I’ve managed to update this site! As always, the best place to find me is at the main site The 21st Century Housewife. Just to help you catch up –

I had a fantastic time at the Taste of London Restaurant Festival, and even met the wonderful Gwyneth Paltrow, who was there promoting her new book. To read more, please click here.



There has been another gathering in Ina’s Garden, and you are very welcome to share own links to posts about your experience with her Comforting and Delicious chicken recipes. I shared Ina’s Lemon Chicken breasts last week, and yesterday I also made and shared her Tequila Lime Chicken.


My Meatless Monday recipe this week is for homemade Butternut Squash Ravioli with Lemon Sage Butter. I never thought it was worth the effort to make homemade pasta. This recipe proved me wrong! 
Hearth and Soul Hop at the 21st Century Housewife

And of course, today it is time once again for the wonderful Hearth and Soul Blog Hop. To join in, please click here.

Hope your week is off to a great start! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.