Saturday, July 30, 2011

Going Home...And My Mom's Jam Muffins

It’s always bittersweet visiting Canada now that my parents have passed away, but we really did have a wonderful visit this time, and I so enjoyed catching up with so many friends and family. The photos above were taken in Victoria Park, a place I spent a lot of time in when I was growing up. It’s gorgeous in the summer, and there is a fantastic play area for kids, with a mini water park and adventure play area as well as swings, slides etc. In the winter, when the lake would freeze, we would go skating on it. I vividly remember the coat my Mom used to wear and how tightly I would hold her hand. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.