Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The Hearth and Soul Blog Hop No. 57

Hearth and Soul Hop at the 21st Century Housewife
Welcome to the 57th edition of the wonderful Hearth and Soul Blog Hop! It’s another busy week here. Our decorator is back, and I’ve been meeting with the interior designer today as they try to get the living room finished before Friday, when my family and I go on holiday. I’m packing my husband’s bag for a short business trip (he gets home Thursday night) as well as packing for our holiday, sorting out the garden (which is now drowning - I wish we could send some of this rain to the folks who have drought!), re-organising our newly decorated rooms, baking, writing, well, everything except sleeping really! Oh, and I’m getting ready for BlogHer ’11 in San Diego at the end of our holiday, my first blogging conference ever! I’m SO excited! I do hope I will get to meet up with some of you there.
It’s when I am this busy that I really crave comfort food - and I know I will find lots of great inspiration from all your links. Last week’s links were fantastic.

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. This looks all very yummy. I´m here the first time and like it! :) LG Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome! Thank you for linking up :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.