Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Nigella Lawson's Tarragon Chicken


This is another recipe from Nigella Lawson’s most recent book, Kitchen. I love all of Nigella’s books, but I do think this is one of her best. I was drawn to this recipe as it is a much easier, less time consuming version of a French classic, poulet a l’estragon, which I have made in the past. This version is every bit as good as the more difficult original, and a lot quicker and less stressful to make. 
You may be surprised to see that Nigella lists both fresh and dried tarragon in the ingredients. Although I have made this recipe solely with dried tarragon when fresh was unavailable, Nigella is right when she says 

To read more please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.