Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The One and Only Hearth and Soul Blog Hop

Hearth and Soul Hop at the 21st Century Housewife

I’m having a fantastic time in Canada catching up with family and friends. We had a wonderful weekend in Sarnia, and are now back in my home town on our way to Toronto to see yet more lovely people! On Friday we fly to Los Angeles, and are looking forward to chilling out at a house we have rented in Beverly Hills for a few days, as well as doing some sightseeing. Then it’s on to San Diego and BlogHer ’11!
All this visiting and catching up, much of which has centred round celebration and food, has reminded me how important food is to us - not just in terms of survival, but also in terms of memory, connection and yes, even love.  And that is what the Hearth and Soul Blog Hop is all about. Food from the hearth, to feed your soul - the food of memory, the food of hope, the food of comfort and of joy. To read our full mission statement and the rules for linking, please click here
It was such a pleasure visiting the links last week, and reading about other people’s special recipes and experiences round food. I enjoyed all the posts I visited, and highlights include: 

To read more, please click here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.