Saturday, July 30, 2011

The Weekend Roundup No. 6

I’ve had a lot of emails about the photo I have been using for the roundup, and as some folks did guess, this is definitely one of my cousin Esther’s cakes! She is incredibly talented, and I can definitely testify that her cakes taste just as beautiful as they look. I’m sorry I have yet to make this into a proper button for The Weekend Roundup, but I just have not had time!
Once again we had some fabulous posts last week, and I enjoyed them all. If I have yet to leave you a comment, please do forgive me, I am trying to blog and comment as normal while on holiday, but I have found myself running out of time! I really do appreciate you linking up, and I do visit every post. I will be back to commenting on every post in a couple of weeks. 
I have chosen a couple of posts to feature this week. The first is this delicious seasonal Blueberry and Mango Salad from Chaya at Bizzy B Bakes.
Photo credit Bizzy B Bakes
And these spicy Grilled Moroccan Chicken Kabobs from Elsa at Elsa’s Cooking Diary sound like the perfect seasonal dish for summer entertaining. 
Elsa's Cooking Diary
Have you written a blog post you are proud of, or one that you would like to get a bit more well-deserved attention?  Maybe it’s a special recipe post, or a book or travel review, a piece about fashion, a craft or homemaking post? This is the place to share it! You can link up virtually any family friendly post, all I ask is that you please link back here so that others can join in. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.