Monday, August 15, 2011

Southern Summer Vanilla Roasted Peaches



I dream of long hot summer days, but here in England they rarely occur. Today for instance, when most folks are roasting through a hot summer day, we are languishing at about 65 F. The sun is flirting with the clouds, hiding first behind one and then another, peeking out rarely, if at all. 
On one of the precious few warm days we had in here last week, I found a recipe for Southern Summer Vanilla Roasted Peaches on Maria’s A Platter of Figs blog. Maria says that when she thinks of the south, she thinks of juicy and luscious peaches. As I grew up in Ontario, Canada near to “Fruitland”, as many Canadians call the Niagara Peninsula, summer to me IS peaches. 

To read more, please click here....

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.