Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife


I must admit, we rarely enjoy brunch at our house on weekdays. While we always eat breakfast, work commitments make brunch impossible. On the weekends that we are at home it is a different story. I love mornings when there is no huge rush to get up, when a lazy coffee turns into two or three enjoyed in bed with a good book or the newspapers. Those are the mornings when, as the clock rolls up to noon, we decide to have brunch. If I know we are going to be home, I secretly plan for it so that we can have something really delicious and special. The recipes at Let’s Do Brunch are great inspiration. My co-host, Chaya of My Sweet and Savory and I always enjoy seeing what you have to share.  
There were lots of lovely recipes last week. I particularly liked Breakfast Bruschetta from Danielle of Cooking for My Peace of Mind, with its fresh, seasonal ingredients,
Photo credit Cooking for My Peace of Mind
and the Breakfast Pasta from Jules of Pictures of All My Princesses. 
Photo credit Pictures of All My Princesses
What a delicious and creative way to use leftovers!
What have you been cooking for breakfast, lunch or brunch this week? Share it with us! Any dish that would work for any of these three meals or as part of a brunch buffet is welcome. 
Include a link to your recipe post, rather than to your blog. 
Include a link to one of the hosts in your post, so that others can find us and join in Let’s Do Brunch too!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.