Friday, September 16, 2011

Post Number 803!


I just noticed that The Gallery of Favorites post I uploaded a few minutes ago was post number 802 on this blog! I often wonder how many blog posts and articles I have actually written! As most of you know, my main blog is at The 21st Century Housewife, where I have been blogging since 2002. 


Of course, it would be impossible to store every single post on the server, so the actual blog archive on my main site only goes back a few years, but on my own personal storage, I still have every single post archived and stored from the last (nearly) 10 years. Some day I'll have to count them! Plus, of course, there are all my posts at The 21st Century Housewife's Kitchen that I would need to include as well. 


I am so excited for 2012, and the Tenth Anniversary of The 21st Century Housewife. I can't wait to share the celebrations with you all. It's going to be a really great year. 


In the meantime, a huge thanks to everyone for all your wonderful and continued support. All my sites across the web are now visited by over 150,000 readers each month from over 100 countries around the world. It's amazing when I think where I started, one of the first 'bloggers' on the web, all those years ago. Remember, if it doesn't say April Harris on the site, it isn't the official The 21st Century Housewife!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, April! You're truly a veteran in the blogosphere. I began blogging in 2006--and I thought that was a long time ago!

    Carry on... keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.