Thursday, September 15, 2011

Fresh Peach Cake for Ina's Garden


This is my contribution to this week’s Ina’s Garden group, for which the theme is Cooking in Comfort. Comfort food has many connotations. In general, I suppose it often refers to savoury food - rich, meltingly tender stews, hearty soups or a decadently rich macaroni and cheese. But comfort food to me can also be desserts and treats - a rich chocolate brownie, a silky pudding or a piece of homemade cake - made all the more special by the fact that these are occasional treats. I have to confess that for me, the ultimate comfort food is a piece of delicious cake, so when given a theme that involved comfort, I was bound to choose something like Ina’s Fresh Peach Cake. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.