Friday, September 23, 2011

Gorgeous Floral Arrangements and Some Wonderful Tips from Green Parlour Flower School

I must admit, I was very nervous before I attended a recent flower arranging day at Green Parlour. I really didn’t feel that I  knew where to start when arranging flowers. Luckily, many of the others attending felt exactly the same way. We needn’t have worried as we were all immediately made to feel comfortable and Emma, the owner of Green Parlour, is a fantastic teacher. 

Emma showed us, step by step, how to make two large and three small arrangements during an informal, fun and informative day that included tea, cakes and a lovely lunch. 

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. The English definitely know how to do flowers... this is a spectacular arrangement! The colors are so pleasing. ღ

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.