Thursday, September 22, 2011

Meanwhile, Back at The 21st Century Housewife...

It's been such a busy week here! There's been lots going on at the main site, so here's a recap and some links to help keep you up to speed. Hope you are having a great week! 


For Meatless Monday I shared a family favourite - my Roast Vegetable Lasagna
Photo credit The 21st Century Housewife
I shared some more family history, and another special recipe, my Lemon Chicken, with The Hearth and Soul blog hop. There's still time to come share your recipes for food from the Hearth to Feed Your Soul!


Hearth & Soul Hop

Looking forward to the weekend? One of the things I love about weekends is Brunch. There's some great inspiration, and a chance to share your favourite recipes at the Let's Do Brunch Blog Hop. I shared The Barefoot Contessa's Fresh Peach Cake



Watch this space for more updates from The 21st Century Housewife or go straight to http://www.21stcenturyhousewife.com and visit us there! 

1 comment:

  1. The vegetable lasagna looks delicious!! I'll have to try it. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.