Friday, October 14, 2011

Gallery of Favorites #9

Gallery of Favorites

Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to the ninth edition of our weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites.
The Gallery of Favorites is a place for you to feature favorite posts from your own blog. Although Alea and I both spend a lot of our time writing about food, we do have many other interests and we know our readers do as well. The Gallery of Favorites is a place for all bloggers to share their ideas, interests and passions. 
Thank you to everyone who shared submissions last week. This week Alea and I want to highlight some of the autumn themed submissions that were submitted over the last two weeks. 


To read more, and to share your favorite posts, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. thanks for hosting. have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.