Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Love Your Body Day



Today is the National Organization of Women’s Love Your Body Day, and this post is part of the 2011 Love Your Body Day Blog Carnival
I’ve written quite a lot about body image recently, including a piece on Real Beauty and Endangered Species Women, as well as the Just As You Are page, which has been on this site for a number of years. I also recently wrote another post about Love Your Body Day in which I discussed how advertisers portray women, and how this affects us, as well as our daughters and sons. I am passionate about empowering women to love their bodies, mainly because low self image is something I have struggled with for most of my life. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.