Monday, October 31, 2011

Some of My Favourite Meatless Recipes

We’ve had lots of visitors recently, so I have not had a chance to blog some of the Meatless Mondays recipes I have been working on yet. So today I am sharing some of my most popular Meatless Monday posts from my archives.
I’ve been participating in the Meatless Monday and Meat Free Monday movements for some time now, and I feel it is really important that we all reduce the amount of meat in our diet. I’m certainly not ready to espouse a completely vegetarian lifestyle, but I know that  eating meatless meals at least one day a week benefits not only my health, but also the environment and the health of our planet. It also benefits my food budget! 
It doesn’t have to be a Monday; just choose one day a week to go meat free. These easy and delicious recipes can help to get you started. 

For recipes, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.