Friday, November 11, 2011

The Gallery of Favorites #13

Gallery of Favorites


Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to the thirteenth edition of our weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites.
Today is Remembrance Day here in the UK and in Canada, and the US are marking Veteran’s Day. I wrote a post last year that sums up my feelings about these incredibly important commemorations of our service personnel, past and present - those who gave their lives, those who survived, and those who still give their all today to keep us safe and free. At 11am today I will be remembering them all, past and present, with two minutes of silence, and thinking about the huge debt of gratitude I owe them and their families. I hope you will join me in your own moment of remembrance today.
The Gallery of Favorites is a place for you to feature favorite posts from your own blog. Although Alea and I both spend a lot of our time writing about food, we do have many other interests and we know our readers do as well. The Gallery of Favorites is a place for all bloggers to share their ideas, interests and passions. 

To read more, and to share your posts, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.