Monday, November 21, 2011

Meatless Monday - Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls


My Mom used to make delicious cabbage rolls. They were the perfect comfort food on a cold day, steaming hot from the oven, covered in a delicious sauce. I remember her showing me how to make them one wintery afternoon well over twenty years ago, but for some reason I never attempted to make them on my own. I still haven’t actually attempted my Mom’s meaty version, but a few days ago I used what I remembered her teaching me to create a vegetarian one. It was so successful I will be attempting a version closer to hers very soon, but for the moment - and perfectly appropriate for Meatless Monday - here are my Vegetarian Cabbage Rolls.

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.