Thursday, November 10, 2011

Vegetarian Pasta One Pot


Yesterday I found myself with a fridge full of gorgeous vegetables but very few ideas about what to cook for dinner, so I decided to make an old standby -  ‘Pasta Thing’.  I just start with whatever is in the fridge plus a bit of dried pasta and see what evolves. It’s usually a pretty successful undertaking, and this time was no exception. It was so easy and cleanup was a breeze because I cooked the pasta in the sauce all in one pan. Dinner was on the table in only a little over half an hour, and everyone enjoyed it so much that there were intense negotiations about who got to eat the leftovers for lunch today!  

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.