Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife


Thank you for joining us for Let’s Do Brunch, the recipe exchange for breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. I’m sorry, I am late posting this week due to my family holiday - the time keeps slipping away on me! 
Thank you to everyone who contributed last week. Chaya and I always enjoy visiting your posts and trying out the wonderful new ideas you share. My co-host, Chaya of My Sweet and Savory will be choosing some of her highlights from last week’s hop, and this week I want to highlight some of the wonderful cookie recipes that were shared last week. This is usually the time I am beginning to run out of cookies, and need some more ideas for holiday entertaining. 

To read more, and share your recipes, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.