Thursday, December 29, 2011

A New Year's Edition of The Gallery of Favorites

Gallery of Favorites


Alea of Premeditated Leftovers and I want to welcome you to a very special edition of our weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites. 
The Gallery of Favorites is a place for you to feature favorite posts from your own blog. Although Alea and I both spend a lot of our time writing about food, we do have many other interests and know that our readers do as well. The Gallery of Favorites is a place for all bloggers - not just food bloggers - to share their ideas, interests and passions. Of course, recipe and food posts are very welcome too!
This is our New Year’s edition, and we would love for you to share your favorite posts of the whole year from your own blogs. 

To read more, and to share your posts, please click here...


3 comments:

  1. thanks for hosting. have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely idea. I just linked up my End of Spring Minestrone - it was definitely one of my favourite things I made this year, and even though it was a very recent discovery has already become a go-to regular in my kitchen!

    Wanted also, April, to wish you and your family much joy for the New Year - I look forward to more blogging in 2012 with you and so many wonderful people I've stumbled across in this great "blogging family".

    Sue xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a great weekend too, Tina!

    A very Happy New Year to you too, Sue!

    Thank you both for sharing your wonderful posts :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.