Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife



It’s our son Alex’s 19th birthday today, and my husband and I have lots of things planned to help celebrate the occasion. We are heading up to London later to see a matinee performance in the West End, and then we will be having a celebration dinner at one of Alex’s favourite restaurants, The Criterion in Piccadilly Circus.  
I think every moment of a birthday is important, and any birthday celebration in our house always starts with the birthday person’s breakfast of choice. Alex always chooses pancakes for his. What do you have for birthday breakfasts at your house?
One of the reasons I enjoy co-hosting Let’s Do Brunch is that I think breakfast, lunch and brunch can be every bit as much a main event as dinner or supper. Let’s Do Brunch is a great way to share our favourite breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes and it’s a wonderful resource when I am looking for inspiration. 


To read more, and to share your recipes, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.