Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Let's Do Brunch with The 21st Century Housewife



Welcome to Let’s Do Brunch, the recipe exchange for breakfast, lunch and brunch recipes. Anything that you could serve for breakfast, lunch or brunch, or at a brunch buffet is very welcome here, as are desserts and sweet treats. 

This will be my last week co-hosting Let’s Do Brunch. I have really enjoyed working with Chaya and I am grateful for the opportunity she offered me to share in this wonderful blog hop, but there is so much happening this year I am now having to pick and choose my projects due to time pressures. It’s an exciting year here - the tenth anniversary of The 21st Century Housewife - and I’m struggling to fit everything in! 

I will still be co-hosting the Hearth and Soul Hop, as well as the weekend blog hop, The Gallery of Favorites, and I do hope you will also share posts with my co-hosts and I there, as well as continuing to share your brunch recipes with Chaya. 

To read more, and share your recipes, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.