Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Top Ten Skincare and Beauty Products of 2011



I’ve had some emails recently asking about skin care and makeup products, particularly from people who have read my Where’s The Glamour page. I firmly believe that beauty comes from within and isn’t something you can buy in a bottle or a jar, but we all need a bit of help now and then and these are products that I find very useful. It’s one thing to be sent a product and test it, but for me the proof is when I subsequently go out and buy it for myself more than once,. That is something I have done with all the products listed below. In fact, if you could look in my vanity drawers, you would find everything I mention inside. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.