Monday, January 16, 2012

My Vegetarian Stew


I love stews this time of year. They are comforting and delicious, and make the house smell beautiful when they are cooking. Many people think stew = meat, but vegetarian stews can be wonderful too. The addition of beans, barley or pasta can make them just as rib-sticking as their meaty counterparts. Quick and easy to make, they don’t take as long to cook as stews containing meat either.
This stew contains some of our favourite vegetables, but of course you can change things round to suit your tastes and what you have on hand.  

To read more, please click here...

2 comments:

  1. looks good but i thot i was gonna see a Marriage Monday post...hm...i must have clicked on the wrong thing! lol...anyways...thanks for visitin my blog and leaving nice comment. glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The post is on my main blog, Faith

    Here is the URL, if you copy and paste it it should work.

    http://21stcenturyhousewife.com/index/Blog/Entries/2012/1/16_I_Am....html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.