Monday, February 13, 2012

Molten Chocolate Babycakes for Valentine's Day



This is another recipe via the wonderful Nigella Lawson, from her book How to Be A Domestic Goddess. This has to be one of my most used cookbooks, and it is has the flour marks and batter splotches on it to prove it! If you do not have it in your cookbook collection, I urge you to get hold of a copy as soon as you can. Aside from the delicious recipes, Nigella’s writing style is a delight, and for me this book is as much a treasured reading companion as a recipe tome. But on to the Babycakes.

I made these in honour of Valentine’s Day, and so I chose to use my heart shaped Le Creuset custard dishes. I can’t think of any dessert more appropriate for Valentine’s Day than something soft, voluptuous and chocolatey like this. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.