Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Cleaning Tips


Photo ©iStockphoto.com
We have had the most gorgeous weather here the last few days. It really has put me in the mood for spring cleaning so I thought I would share some of my favourite hints and tips for looking after your home. 

Descaling the Kettle
For a lovely scale free kettle without the use of chemicals, put about a cup of plain white vinegar in the bottom of the kettle, fill it up with water, boil it and rinse thoroughly. Follow with plain water in the kettle and re-boil it a couple of times just to avoid any residual vinegar taste. If your kettle is still not scale free at this point, repeat the whole process one more time. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.