Wednesday, April 04, 2012

My Favourite Facials

I have a confession to make. I am a beauty junkie. I love trying new products and techniques to enhance my looks, and I get a real buzz from finding the ones that do what they promise. Don’t get me wrong, I truly believe we all have our own very unique beauty and I deplore companies that try to sell by playing on our insecurities or whose products don’t live up to their promises. I do, however, love to look my best, and make the most of what I have. 

It’s important to take care of your skin at home - daily cleansing and moisturising are absolutely key to good skin . Home facials are a good option if time or money are an issue - it’s difficult to take two hours out in a spa or salon when you have little kids running around - and a half hour one evening can make a huge difference to your skin. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.