Saturday, April 21, 2012

The Place Where I Live - Kristy Lynn's Victoria

One of the things I love about writing is the community we create through our blogs, and I’ve (virtually) met some wonderful writers over the last ten years. Some of them I’ve been lucky enough to meet in person too! Recently I ‘met’ a really lovely lady named Kristy who writes at Gastronomical Sovereignty  and Taste Buds. Kristy and I have a similar attitude to food - local, seasonal, organic, small scale - anyway, we really hit it off.
Kristy was one of the first people who sprang to mind when I decided to run a series of guest travel posts called The Place Where I Live. I think one of the best ways to get to know folks better is to learn a little bit about the place they call home, plus it’s a great way to collect a super resource of insider knowledge for all sorts of places you might like to visit one day. I’ve got a few more posts lined up over the next couple of months, and if you would like to write a guest post about the place where you live, please do get in touch. The more, the merrier!

And now, without further ado, over to the lovely Kristy!

To read more, please click here...

1 comment:

  1. I live just down the road in Ladysmith BC so it's always nice to be introduced to another islander!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.