Thursday, April 19, 2012

Shloer and Ember Pub and Dining - Best Served Shared



Shloer is the sparkling juice drink for any occasion, and it contains no preservatives, artificial colours, sweeteners or flavourings. As it also contains no alcohol it is suitable for everyone, and it’s a great choice to accompany a delicious pub meal. That is why I was so pleased to learn that Ember Pub and Dining are now stocking Shloer at their premium local pubs. 

Our local Ember Pub and Dining is The Grosvenor at Caversham, but for some reason I had never visited before. I was very pleased to be asked to go along and sample their delicious Gastro Pub Food alongside a refreshing glass of Shloer. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.