Thursday, May 31, 2012

The Place Where I Live - Alea Milham's Nevada


Photo Credit: Jason Stoll via Flickr

This post is the second in a new series on The 21st Century Housewife called The Place Where I Live. Learning a little bit about the place people call home is a great way to get to know them better and it can be a wonderful resource of insider knowledge for places you might like to visit one day. 

Alea of Premeditated Leftovers is based in Northern Nevada. One of my Hearth and Soul Hop co-hosts, Alea and I also host The Gallery of Favorites together. An incredibly generous blogger, Alea is happy to share her both her time, ideas and excellent advice, and I am definitely a much better writer and blogger for having met her. So without further ado, over to my friend Alea! 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.