Thursday, June 14, 2012

Finally Planting


Photo Guy Harris

This is my 1000th post on this Blogger blog, which I started four years after I established my website The 21st Century Housewife in 2002. I started this Blogger blog to encourage traffic to my main website, and also to protect my copyright of The 21st Century Housewife. I have no idea how many posts would be on the main site starting back from 2002, as in fact some of them were archived when I redesigned The 21st Century Housewife in 2008. 

Another redesign of The 21st Century Housewife is planned in the near future, with a migration to Wordpress, in this my tenth anniversary year. Thank you so much for supporting me over the years, and I look forward to many more happy years blogging as The 21st Century Housewife. 


After announcing a drought and forbidding the use of hoses as spring began, many of Britain’s water companies were left with egg on their faces when it rained almost non-stop for several weeks. The odd week of warmth and sunshine was followed by cold - even freezing - temperatures.  Even now, mid-way through June, most days seem more autumnal than spring-like.  Only as the weather finally begins to break can gardeners risk planting up their vegetable beds. 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.