Thursday, August 09, 2012

Lisa of Happy in Dole Valley's Yacolt, Washington - The Place Where I Live

Photo credit Happy in Dole Valley

This post is the fourth in a new series of guest posts called The Place Where I Live. Learning a bit about the place people call home is a great way to get to know them better, and also makes a wonderful resource of insider knowledge for places you might like to visit one day. (If you love the place where you live, and would like to write a guest post in this series, please email me.) 

Lisa of Happy in Dole Valley is a wife and mother who lives in Washington state. She is a really lovely lady with a wonderfully positive outlook. I met her through the blog hops I host, and she has become a great blogging friend. I’m so happy that she has agreed to be part of The Place Where I Live series. So without further ado, over to Lisa! 

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.