Thursday, October 04, 2012

Orange and Balsamic Marinade

Photo credit Alex Harris
There are millions of recipes for chicken out there which is sometimes rather more daunting than it is helpful. Not to mention the chicken thighs (cheaper, more tender, slightly more nutritious and some say tastier) versus chicken breasts (delicate, lighter tasting and nicer to look at) debate. In my house the latter is easily resolved as none of us like to eat meat off the bone and my son draws the line at dark meat. He is normally so unfussy about food I am happy to indulge him in this one small peccadillo. This is the young man who, as a child, used to beg me to buy brussels sprouts. I kid you not.  

To read more, please click here...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments, so please let me know your thoughts. Thank you for visiting.